Forge is intended to be an agile and efficient tool, and it comes with a number of keyboard shortcuts to help you build pages much faster.
Here is a list of the keyboard shortcuts that you can use while working with the page builder interface:
- Open the collection and search immediately: Type any letter or number while the builder is on standby
- Close the collection when open: Escape key
- Close the current settings panel: Escape key
- Undo your last action: Ctrl + Z
- Redo your last action: Ctrl +Y